Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Friday Inspirations....New Yarns !

So, I spent last Friday playing with new yarns...and these are the two I mainly played with, as they were so inspiring :) Let me introduce "Flump"...a lovely bouncy and squooshy 2ply sock yarn that just takes the dyes so intensely. It will make for a lovely knitted fabric too, because of the high twist..

"PetrolHead"

"Purple PetrolHead"

"STeal"

And here's the yarn I have been counting the days to receiving...Semi~Precious DK... it's a stunning yarn...just stunning :) Everything I love about semi-precious, just thicker !!!
My stocks of this are very limited, until November, so everything I have in stock will be coming with me to Fibre Flurry

"Just Purple"

"Purple PetrolHead"

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms C @ HappyElastic said...

Well I'll be saving up some pennies for Fibre Flurry then! Looks gorgeous. Gives me enough time to think why I need some :-D

6:18 PM  
Blogger Homer said...

I take it the semi-precious DK is the Falkland/Silk 50/50 ??
If so I agree 100% - I love it - I'm now working one of Woolly's hats in it (to make 3 in total for the DK collection) and it is everything you could want from a DK...just fantastic. Only problem is that once it's gone that's it for 2010 until next year's clip..hummmm..will make a VERY EXCLUSIVE yarn in anyone's colours. We'll be launching it on Friday in the update so will see how the reaction is next week.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Delicious, love purple petrolhead colourway.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home