Friday, October 01, 2010

Fraggletastic revisited




A lovely lady on Ravelry saw the "FraggleTastic" handspun I made for my friend Helen, and asked me to make her some, but in a thinner gauge.
I tried reallyReallyREALLY hard to get it to the WPI she wanted.... ;)
Anyway, this beauty is now on the way to America, and the rest of the Supersorted BFL I dyed to make it will be spun up to go and follow it's sister a little later on...it was hard going, so I need a break ;)
There's about 148g over 2 skeins, roughly light DK weight...which isn't bad yardage for me...but still not enough for the customer ;)


Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

soooo pretty!

6:55 PM  
Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said...

Love! Is the purple fibre a colour you dyed purposefully for the yarn, or is it a colour you stock? I love it!!!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home