Thursday, September 09, 2010

Colourwork WIN !!!



So, have loved this hat, Urbanista, ever since it was first published in last Summer's Knitty, but have never had the courage to start making it, as I just thought I'd get cross with it/myself/the world for not being able to do it.
Plucked up courage to make a start on it, and had to do some really serious stash diving to find the perfect colours to go with my handspun panels (the greeny ones)
It knitted up a dream, so NOT complicated at all!
As always, Woolly explained everything perfectly...AND I worked from a chart AND I didn't muck up the graft!!
So...a general all round WIN situation I'd say ;)

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

The colour choices are perfect. I love how it looks. You've done a great job with this one, very chic and yet funky with an urban edge.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

Looks great!! So you'll be doing fair isle next then ;)

12:08 PM  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh I luves this one , must hunt down the pattern and get knitting some hats ready for winter . Great job hunny X

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home