Sunday, August 01, 2010

KnitNation...Pics!

My stand, expertly constructed by my awesome friend Kate Unwin :)


A unique way of displaying a shawl. This drew so many people in, and there were loads of comments on it!! Thankyou Sally for knitting it for me :)

This is ZiggyZag, again the little model was built by Kate, and the jumper knitted by my good friend Mel :)

I had such a brilliant time, even though I had quite a few pre~show *wobbles*...but then it wouldn't be me if I didn't!!
I was quite calm, even my lovely Lottie was very surprised at the lack of stress when she arrived to pick me and my stock up on Thursday morning ;)
We met lots of lovely people, and sold a huge amount of wool, I can't quite believe it!!
Thankyou to everyone who came and said hello, it was so nice to put names to faces.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

That all looks fantastic! Love that way of displaying a shawl too. So glad to hear you did well!

3:26 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I thought your stand looked fabulous! And I am very happy to be the new owner of some of your lovely fibre :-)

Great to see you again, hope you have recovered now.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Your stand looks awesome, I'm glad you had a good time.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

You looked very calm (but tired!) on Saturday... Loved your stall. Can't wait to get my yarn and bag!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

The woolliness looks fabulous and the display of the shawl on the wall is awesome!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home