Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday Inspiration

This picture was posted on my Ravelry Group "Friday Inspirations" thread. but I was really busy yesterday, so I decided that I'd have some fun with my dyeing today :)

I have called this little lot "Autumnal Fire", as it's quite a topical subject, with the changing of the seasons going on at the moment, and also as a little artistic homage to Mr Wool :)

Whilst dyeing, I listened to a few new albums that Husbeast got for me, namely the entire Rammstein back catalogue, so I felt that it was fitting to name a few of them in German :)

"Maya"

"ChilliChoc"

"Pfeffer"

"Safran"

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger couthyquine said...

Gorgeous Sarah! You really should knit yourself a sunset-effect cardi with those.

(Or if you feel like putting them up in the shop, I'll be buying that Pfeffer! ;o)

7:33 PM  
Blogger Ms C @ HappyElastic said...

I LOVE the Pfeffer!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Charlie Moon said...

These colours are gorgeous!

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home