Saturday, October 02, 2010

Friday Inspirations...Green Day

A few weeks ago, Jen Arnall-Culliford of The Knitter contacted me to ask if they could do a feature on my custom dyeing service in their October issue of the Magazine. So, of course I said yes, was very honoured to be asked!! She sent me the above picture, and asked me to match the colour of the bag, and I came up with "Wasabi". So, if any of you subscribe to the magazine, you can find me in there this month!!
So, as yesterday was the 1st October, and the weather was awful, I decided to cheer myself up with dyeing a batch of my favourite colour, green, on some semi-Precious, led by the most awesome "Wasabi".
I have called the collective green-ness "Green is the Word"...hehehe

"Wasabi"

"Baron GreenBack"

"Spruce"


Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said...

Gorgeous! My mum brough that exact bag at Knit Nation in Peacock (teal to me & you) and we spent ages trying to find matching yarn. Ended up with some Handmaiden Casbah. Not sure why I didn't 'click' to get some custom dyed. D'oh! Looked out for magazine today in Tesco but not in store yet :(

4:32 PM  
Blogger The Knitting Genealogist said...

Saw it in 'The Knitter' - and loved it! Beautiful job.

Penny

http://theknittinggenealogist.wordpress.com/

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home