Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Poor Joel....**smiles whilst shaking head**

We had parents evening this week, and both of my wonderful sons got a glowing report....albeit Joel's teacher expressing her mild angst at the amount of noise Joel tends to make. He always shouts out the answers to questions and is generally enthusuastic and full of life in the classroom. We had a little word with him about it, saying that he must sometimes give other children a chance to answer questions etc...

He crept into bed with me this morning, as he does almost every morning, for a pre-school cuddle. Only today he held me a little tighter than usual, telling me he felt a bit sad, and that he wanted to stay at home with me today.

I asked him why...

"Because I want to be loud today...the sun is shining and I need to be loud"

And I can't say I blame him!!!

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Aww bless 'im!! At least he has taken in what you have said to him.

12:21 PM  
Blogger H said...

awwww that is so sweet,
give him extra cwtches from us
Hxx

12:29 PM  
Blogger Miffy said...

Oh Bless. He is so gorgeous. And it is a beautiful day - who'd want to be quiet?

12:30 PM  
Blogger MamaMay said...

That is sooo cute.

Also on my other blog the comments are titled "cups of joe". I think that is what your confusion stemmed from.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

I agree with him 100% today is a good day to be LOUD, bless!

2:08 PM  
Blogger rosy said...

Yay Joel!
I know exactly where he's coming from!!
;)

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe bless him...nowt wrong with some enthusiasm in the class, and yes it is a beautifull day for it

Big kiss from Tracey
XXXX

10:48 PM  
Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

Way too nice a day to be quiet isn't it:)

1:45 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Aw, bless, that's SO sweet!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awww bless him.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

What a little star!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home