Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Some Woolly content as well....

This is the first pair of pants I've knit for a while, in the "Sophie" colourway.....leg trims are cashmerino...
I think these turned out really well, I think the waistband, frills and pockets all in white make them look ever so pretty and girly :)

I have two more custom pairs of Longies to do, and then I am going to take a 6 month break. I am worn out from knitting woollies....I've been doing it for nearly 3 years now!!! I SO want to knit for myself and my family more. I think a 6 month break is called for....

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Myrthestiek said...

Love your "Sophie" colourway and the other one is fab too.

I hope you enjoy your break, so you can make lovely things for yourself and your family.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Madcow said...

They are gorgeous!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Miffy said...

Enjoy the break, you deserve it.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home