Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Okaaaay...so I made another hat :)

I've been wanting to knit this one for a long time, ever since I got to try the test knit of it on at Woolfest 2007.... its from WoollyWormhead's Book Going Straight and it's called Rainbow Warrior......
I've finally got to knit it as part of a Ravelry Forum Knit-a-long......and I am so pleased with it!! I knit it with some gorgeous squooshy handspun I bought from Kari (Up the Mud Creek) on etsy especially for this project....as she designs her yarn especially to do the job of striping wonderfully :) Perfect for this hat!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Myrthestiek said...

Gorgeous! You're looking fab with it :o)

8:03 AM  
Blogger Jagienka said...

Love the hat! Perfect for handspun yarn ;o)

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one fab hat Sarah!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home