Tuesday, September 30, 2008

HatsHatsHats!!!

I've got a small knitting window, between custom orders, and have been itching to knit up my "Spunky Mama" 3 ply.....

So, I decided I needed a new Cable Twist beanie, as I gave the other one away...

Then I was flicking through Woollywormhead's new eBook, Wee Woolly Toppers and saw Tubey and fell in love with it, instantly :) I had enough handspun left, so I cast it on yesterday. As I was nearing the end, i remembered the kids saying I wasn't allowed to make myself a Jester HAt, so I put some Jester hat increases into the last stockingette pattern repeat, and Voila.....I have a Tubey Jester!!!

So here endeth the interesting knitterly content, for now......

Ho Hum.....

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Myrthestiek said...

Both are looking great. The yarn knitted up so beautiful; great job :).

6:58 AM  
Blogger Nic said...

Have the kids disowned you yet? I think I might have to make a cable beanie for me this winter.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lets hope its a cold winter so u get time to wear these hats....put some pipe cleaners in the jesters hat and u could have a viking hat..much cooler for the kids!!!!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home