Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Stitch 'n Bitch!!!! Oh and my new scarf.......*shock horror*


Well...there it is.....took me 'bout 6 hours to knit....using 200g of chunky acrylic (eek) yarn and 8mm needles ;) Yes, I am a yarn snob, but it is very soft, and a very very nice colourway!!!!
Joined the Stitch 'n Bitch UK forum last week, its not very prolific, but I did find out there's a meeting in Leicester! And its tonight!!! Aargh......quite nervous...will they like me, what will they be like...will I fit in???
Gonna take a couple of pairs of trousers to do, and my Alien Illusion scarf...I have 2 faces still left to do on it...as I have been sidetracked with other stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

love the scarf:)

8:12 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

How did the SnB meeting go? I was worried when i went to the first one in Cardiff but everyone was lovely.
Just seen your post on UKHK and recognised your name from Puddlepants. I use clothwith my babies and have been knitting my own longies. You must knit fast if you can knit enough to sell. I get distracted with other things.
Nic
x

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home