Wednesday, February 08, 2012

The Happiest of Hats!!


Okay, so a couple of weeks ago, I got a mystery birthday package in the post from my friend, WoollyWormhead ... all wrapped up and looking very squishy.
It was SOOO hard not to open it on the spot, I can tell you, because I am a very impatient person.... and I just knew it was gonna be a new Hat :)
I kept going back to look at this irresistable and intriguing package, poking it and shaking it...
*whispers* at one point I even peeled back a bit of the cellotape...

My awesome Husbeast surprised me too, with a Birthday weekend away to Westward Ho!, so I got to open this, and many more breathtaking gifts, by the seaside.
It was all so magical...!

I was just so completely blown away by this awesome gesture. A unique gift made with me in mind.
The colours are just perfect, they bring out the green in my eyes and it is so comfortable...
It's completely fit for its purpose, as a hat FuLL of HaPPeH, and just shows how much she knows me.
We had a chat about how it should be published, and we both agreed, wholeheartedly, that it should be available as a free pattern. Making money off the back off something so uniquely personal to us just felt ... wrong?
It's made from scraps of stash yarn she had available, so you don't even need to make it with my yarn... everyone is a winner :D

WoollyWormHead has blogged about it herself, here ...



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Woolly Wormhead said...

I'm so glad it makes you happy! Couldn't ask for than that x

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home