Friday, January 06, 2012

Happy New Year, Stuff and a KAL *WiNK*

First of all, I'd like to wish you all a very Happy New Year, I hope 2012 brings you all you truly desire and deserve...
There are many exciting things in the future for Babylonglegs (especially some pure silk yarns that I cannot WAIT to get my hands on!) and some exciting/scary things happening in my real life too !!
Above all, I hope 2012 is kinder than 2011... *fingers crossed*
I don't make resolutions, but I do need to try and see things in a more positive way. This is going to be quite hard, especially when one week out of four I feel like either throwing myself under a bus or murdering everything in sight, or both, at, the same time :P
My lovely Dad, who is both a Pharmacist AND a Homeopath, has suggested I start taking a remedy called "Lachesis" (snake venom doncha know) when I feel like that, and so far it seems to be helping...

But the one resolution I will make is to try and tempt you all OFF your boring Yarn diets :D

Now, who fancies a Knit-A-Long??
The lovely ladies in my Ravelry group have demanded (heehee) I dye them all yarn to make a stunning hat, "Escargot", which was featured in the latest issue of Knitty

There are slots already listed in my shop for 200g of MeriSilk Aran...
I will dye the two colours you want and then send them to you, so you can join the KAL for this gorgeous hat in no time at all :D

(Both images are reproduced with the very kind permission of their owner)

I am also planning a shop update for tomorrow night, Saturday 7th January at about 8pm... the preview for it is up now :)

Much love to you all!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Queenie said...

Happy new year to you too baby.

I hope your 2012 is lots lots better for you.
And I hope the scary exciting things stop being scary and just stay exciting.
We have scary exciting things going on too, so I know how you feel.

Huge hugs
Love Queenie

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home