Monday, October 17, 2011

FibreFlurry 2011

Fibre Flurry 2011 is taking place on Friday 28th and Saturday 29th October 2011.

It is going to be held at St Nicolas Place, a 15th Century building on Kings Norton Green, South Birmingham.

I exhibited there last year, and it was brilliant, had so much fun....!

On 28th there's going to be a special stall preview with a selection of stallholders having special offers and lovely goodies for you to see before anyone else! Both myself and my awesome partner in crime, NicsKnots are going to be there, with our super special event Collaboration :) There's also going to be a quiz night planned with some awesome prizes!

Entry to the preview is by workshop or quiz night ticket.

On 29th there will be will have a smaller selection of workshops, and over 20 independant shops, dyers, designers, spinners and producers spread across the building selling their gorgeous wares.

Tickets are now on sale in the online shop and are also available in the shop in Kings Norton.

This is my ONLY show of 2011, so it would be great to see you!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

I really want to go this year, but I think transport is going to prevent me. Its a bit awkward getting around the country without a taxi, and I don't think the OH will oblige! Hope you have lots of fun though.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home