Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Boys

Joel was invested into Cubs tonight, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to *try* and take some nice pictures of my two babies...they are growing up SO fast.
Bless him. Joel is going through a stage of wanting to look like Justin Beiber... *sighs* he has the hair flicking motion down pat.

I love how these these two pictures turned out, you wouldn't believe how easily they slipped from the cuddles into funny faces....

Daniel is a typical pre-teen now...wanting to be all grown up but not really succeeding at a lot of it just yet. But he definitely succeeds in the tantrum and attitude department, so I guess all is normal then, eh ?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Freyalyn said...

Lovely lovely photos - and such good looking boys too!

10:22 AM  
Blogger LucyJ said...

Gorgeous boys Sarah!

LucyJ

11:09 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Lovely photos

2:01 PM  
Blogger lottie said...

by heck love they looks so grown up!

oh does this mean Joel will be going to county cub camp at some stage :0)

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home