Friday, January 13, 2012

Rose-coloured Spectacles

Rose-coloured spectacles - if someone thinks about or looks at something with rose-coloured glasses, they think it is more pleasant than it really is ...

Yup, it's a sure fire sign, that if I am wearing them... I am probably feeling rather glum. But there is also another reason why I wear them... the rose tint makes colours SHOUT at me.
Literally...
It quietens the greens, (who are complete limelight stealers btw) and allows the reds and yellows to take their rightful place on Natures' stage.
Looking at an Autumn scene through my awesome spectacles is a breathtaking experience :D

2 Comments:

Blogger MandaR said...

hellloooooooo pritttyyy laydee

4:42 PM  
Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

Think I need a pair of those:)

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home