Sunday, July 13, 2008

A time for celebration

Yesterday was mine and Phil's 11th Wedding Anniversary....I can't believe how the time has flown by! We've been together since May, 1991, we met at a Uni Rock Night. I was eyeing up some other guy at the time, some blondie with a nice bum....hehehe
Phil came up and asked me if I wanted a drink, and of course me being me, never turned down a freebie ;)
And that was pretty much that, we've been inseperable ever since!!! We've done so many things together over the last 17 years, graduated from Uni, travelled around the world, made two beautiful children ... and then made homes to keep us all safe and warm.
Its not been all plain sailing, but the storms have all been navigated together, working as a team. We always support each other, talk about everything, and never take each other for granted, and I think that's some of the reasons we are still very much in love with each other. Sure, we've changed, in fact I wouldn't call it change, its more "evolving" ...and we've even done that together :)
Phil is my best friend too, a constant support to me in my bad times, and a companion in the good. This of course, is reciprocated without question.......

Happy Anniversary, my beautiful man.....may 12th July, 2009 find us here again :)


5 Comments:

Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

happy anniversary you two:)

3:20 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

Aww! Happy anniversary, I hope you had a good day and night. I thought you were going to find your wedding pics though ;)
xx

6:58 PM  
Blogger Myrthestiek said...

How sweet. Happy anniversary!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary Hughsies!

SArah x

11:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home