Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Therapy

This is a colourway thats been on my mind ever since Woolfest :) I dedicated a colourway to Lottie, so its only fit and proper to do one for Olivia too....so here she is, meet "Olivia"

I had to rethink my colours for the custom spin....the purples/plums/salmon just wasn't sitting right in my brain....



Here they are all together......feel much better about it all now......
I tell you, being artistic is a right pain sometimes ;)
I would have gone mad today if I hadn't made myself do all this work. We got next years class allocations yesterday, and my Daniel has got the short end of the stick, again :( Been isolated from ALL his friends, and not given the teacher I specifically asked for when I went in to talk to the deputy head about it all. The teacher he wanted was the one he had in Year 3 (he'll be in Yr 5 next term) and he blossomed in her class. She just understood where he was coming from.
Saw the deputy head again today about it......so we shall see what occurs....
But to say I am a tad upset about it all is an understatement...... :(


Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger lottie said...

{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}

8:37 AM  
Blogger woolydoodles said...

Those colourways are beautiful. I really hope it goes ok for Daniel...we are thinking of you all.
Love n hugs
Mel x

1:50 PM  
Blogger Knittingmummy said...

I am very tempted by that new colour it is just a good job it is not dk or it would be mine!!!!
On the subject of schools I know exactly where you are coming from every year you can bet I will get the teachers that no one wants, and I mean for all my kids, what are the odds on that.lol
Hope it all gets sorted out for you.
Hugs. Amanda.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

Lovely colours Sarah. Hope all goes well at school.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

Great meeting you at Woolfest ; even if I had no idea who you were , sorry !!
Love your dyeing :)
I do hope all goes okay for Daniel (thats my son's middle name too !!)its such a worry when stuff like this happens
Annie x

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the colours SarahXX
Keep Nagging at the school it will work. I threaten to take Aaron to another school when he was seperated from all his mates and put in a 3/4 yr class in yr 4. The head master asked me to perservere and its been the making of him. He had to knuckle down to his work cos his pals wern't there to distract him. He still really close close to his pals but he gets his work done!!! win win situation.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home