Thursday, April 21, 2016

Sunshine!

So, black gives way to blue....
I have been looking forward to getting back to the dyepots, and this week has afforded me some amazing weather, and the headspace to do so.
The soundtrack to my dyeing has been my beloved Alice in Chains, notably Layne Staley AIC.... his voice just hits something inside me that makes my heart sing. 
The harmonies between him and Gerry Cantrell are magical too :)

I know you guys probably don't share my taste in music, especially when it comes to AIC, the lyrics are quite dark at times ...

This song though, off their 1990 'Facelift' Album, contains a lyric that is resounding constantly at the moment....


'Memory, set me free, yeah
I don't care no more ...'

Always been an Emo... :P


So, my lovely friends, here you have it... my tentative return :)
Dyeing Yarns I love to dye, to music that feeds my soul.

I hope I did you proud ?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home