Tuesday, January 13, 2015

For Sale!



I've had this Louet S51 DT for a few years now. It's a discontinued model, and I bought it from Janet at the Threshing Barn.

I love Louets, they are such intuitive wheels, what you see is what you get, no overcomplications, just plug and play :) I've owned a few over the years, so I am speaking from experience ;)

The poor thing is sitting in my understairs cupboard, all lonely and un-used... it's be a perfect first wheel, I learned on an S10 :)

It comes with 5 bobbins, which hold loads of yarn.... and I am looking to get £350 plus carriage for the wheel and the bobbins, or you can come and collect :) Then you'd get a look in my studio and maaaybe some fibre too ;)

Just email/Rav/FB or Tweet message me... am not too hard to find :D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home