Saturday, September 06, 2014

Out of the Black

Earlier this week, my friend Jill tagged me on Facebook in the comments for this picture, as she knew I think I would find it v. inspiring. 


I did indeed, and I worked hard on replicating the colours the following day, and making them play nicely together ... it turned out so well !!
I documented it on my Facebook page, and the responses to it were amazing, they gave me a real boost, so thankyou all SO MUCH for that :)
I've also been listening to a new album whilst working this week, the eponymously titled album from 'Royal Blood' ... a British 2 piece band, that sound like at least a 4 piece!! It has all the energy I need to just get on with creating... I really like it. They are definitely on my 'bands to see LIVE' list :)
The first track off the album is called 'Out of the Black', and it seems like a very apt name for this particular colourway, don't you think?

1 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

I love that Album, it's amazing, no wonder you found it inspiring to work to. I do love that colourway, I'm not surprised that there was a great response to it.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home