Friday, April 27, 2012

Mystery Sock KAL

The super talented Ruth Garcia (aka Rock and Purl) is running a 'Mystery Sock KAL' at the moment, and I was thrilled to be asked to sponsor a prize :)

I also get to judge the category 'Most Outrageous Colourway' sock ... she knows me so well!!!
Her Ravelry forum is here and all you need to do is buy the pattern... and post photos when prompted... obviously NO spoilers though, as it's a mystery *WiNKS*

I know a lot of you are a huge fan of sock knitting, and I urge you to support Ruth, as she's both an awesome peep, and a very talented designer.

And who can sniff at winning stuff for knitting something you love?? And supporting small independant businesses at the same time?

NicsKnots is sponsoring a prize category .... as is Debbie Bamford (aka The Mulberry Dyer)

So, there it is, you have no reason NOT to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home