Tuesday, March 06, 2012

I'm on the cover of a MAGAZINE!!!

© 2012 Tim Bradley for Practical Publishing

So, this Thursday sees the release of Issue 6 of 'Knit Now' Magazine ... and lookieLOOKIE who is on the cover!!!!

© 2012 Tim Bradley for Practical Publishing

The design is by my friend WoollyWormhead and the pattern is called 'Tangled River' ... made from my semi~Precious DK, in the 'Cortezs' Gold' colour.
I sponsored this month's 'Designer Challenge', and there are three other patterns in the mag too, made with semi~Precious sock weight, so as you can imagine, I am absolutely extatic/scared/bouncy at the thought of it all!!
Issue 6 will be available to buy on Thursday... and I will be having a celebratory shop update on Friday, around 8pm.
I have made some really beautiful colours for this one... so it's not to be missed *GRiNS*


Sorry... did i mention how excited I was???

3 Comments:

Blogger suse-the-slow-knitta said...

and what a fab cover it is too!!!

10:01 PM  
Blogger browneyegurl35 said...

Yippee I saw this and was excited to see it. Hopefully I can find the magazine here in the US

3:25 PM  
Blogger My Random Eye said...

Hehe, having read the title of this post I think I'm going to try and find out how to subscribe to your blog, I like your sense of humour! PS. I found your blog in the same issue's Bookmark these column. :)

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home