Monday, February 23, 2009

These shoes were meant for meeeeeee :)


We were on our way back from a hospital appointment today, and we just happened to pass Fat Face.....well, I just fancied a little looksee....as you do ;)
I walked straight past them, but Phil picked them up and showed them to me.....then he got the shotgun out of his pocket and put it to my head.....hehehe
And, would you believe, I had my sock knitting bag with me for the waiting room at the hospital, and so I had my finished left sock on me at the time!!! So I tried them on with the sock!!! How completely full of WIN is that?????
And when I got them to the till, they were in the sale!!!
These shoes were made for my new socks.....so they had to be purchased....

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Elly said...

Waaah! Now I have MORE shoe envy. (Shoe envy number 1 was here http://lixieknitsit.blogspot.com/2009/02/ladybird-ladybird-fly-away-home-to-my.html)

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - they look so very happy together!!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

They look great with those socks!

11:08 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

They are ace!! Whenever you post about shoes, I know I am going to get serious shoe envy!!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Louiz said...

Wow! What an amazing match. Obviously meant for each other.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

fabulous:)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Bearium said...

ooh shoe p0rn! I love them :D

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home