Thursday, February 12, 2009

Some sock yarn for meeeeee :)


..:.::GRiNS::.:..
This is one ply of SW Merino, another of SW BFL and then the third ply is SW Meriboo......yum!!! All three of the white wools will take the dye differently, I am really excited about dyeing it :)
There's about 300 yds of it........and I am going to dye it in my "Purple Rainbow" colourway, as I fell in love with it this morning when I was re~skeining a custom order :D Just need some citric acid now.......I ran out. Shoot the person who orders supplies!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ooo that colourway is stunning. Bet you'll be able to make a fab pair of socks when you've dyed your new yarn :-)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Louiz said...

Yum:)

4:38 PM  
Blogger Cinders said...

gosh, your spinning is so professional. I'm in awe!! lovely colour ways too.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

yum yum! you do dye some beautiful yarns!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home