Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Swap Goodies :)

I recieved the most fantastic parcel today, from Yvette, for the UKSpinners Ravelry forum swap :) Thankyou so much, Yve....its is all so beautiful..... :)

Some gorgeously vibrant handspun.....spun on a Louet too ;)

Some Spunky Eclectic Fibre, we have BFL at the top and Merino Cashmere at the bottom...oooh....can't wait to spin THAT!!!
Then some wonderful notions......a tool to pull your single through the feeder hole in your wheel.....and some wicked buttons....the big square one is already earmarked for my next handspun project ;)

And here is some yummy chocs, some fabulous handcream and some felt flowers :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Myrthestiek said...

What a great pkg you received; gorgeous colors.

8:14 PM  
Blogger yvette said...

So glad you love it, it was fun finding things I thought you might like :)

8:21 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

Lovely!! I especially love the colour of the spunky eclectic.

And buttons? Yum! I was going through my Grandma's button jars the other day and collected a load of big buttons like that square one. I keep looking at them and stroking them and wondering what I should do with them ;)

xxx

Do you have people from wild and interesting places reading your blog, now you have google analytics ;)

8:26 AM  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

Wow whata yummy bag of goodies . I am sure you will have fun with that :)

11:51 AM  
Blogger Ang said...

what a lovely parcel. i love the yarn you sent to her.

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home