Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Which Muppet are you???

You Are Kermit
Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know.
You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems.
Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green.
Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!
Ooh....I got fluffysnugglysoft mail this morning!!! 1000g of BlueFaced Leicester wool from Yarn Traders on eBay. It is GORGEOUS wool....so soft and perfect for knitting garments for children. I had a little play with Koolaid this afternoon whilst Joel was at pre-school....he he he
Went to my Stitch 'n Bitch meeting tonight too. Have started going regularly, and I am glad to say it has got loads better since I chilled out and stopped being so flippin' self conscious *sigh* Me being me, I think I felt like I had some kind of point to prove or impression to make, when really I should have just gone and enjoyed it for what it was. So thats what I do now...have a pleasant few hours out "sans enfants", some food, a couple of beers and just chat about stuff :o)
Got a really busy week this week.....but managing to fit in some knitting and all that jazz....of course ;o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Wye Sue said...

I got some of their sock wool yesterday :-)
It will have to stay on the cone for a while, too much knitting, not enough time !!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home