Tuesday, April 04, 2006

More hand dyed wool :)




Had a bit of a dye fest today :) I ordered some KoolAid from KoolAiduk yesterday, and it arrived this morning, and seeing as how I'd split a 600g hank of aran weight wool last night I thought I'd get on and have a play :)
This is wool for the MumsOnline Real Nappy Week Competition. I have offered up a pair of my shorts as a prize, and my good buddy Lottie who makes Stuffienappies is going to donate a Hemp Stuffie to go with them :D
So the lucky winner will be able to choose the Pink & Plum or the Aqua and Lime to be knitted up in the size of their choice :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Ooooh that sounds like a good competition to enter ;o) Does the koolaid make the wool smell fruity too?
Nic
x

8:21 PM  
Blogger BabyLongLegs said...

Yes it does!!! Like sweeties!!!
Love
Sarah xXx

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home