Friday, May 26, 2006

The Pledge

The Wardrobe Refashion Pledge

I, Mamalonglegs,

Pledge that I shall abstain from the purchase of "new" manufactured items of clothing,for the period 6 months.

I Pledge that I shall refashion, renovate, recylcle pre-loved itemsfor myself for the term of my contract.

I Pledge that I shall create and craft items of clothing for myselfwith my own hands infabric, yarn or other medium for the term of my contract.

I Pledge that I will share the love and post a photo of myrefashioned, renovoated, recylcled, crafted or created item of clothingon the Wardrobe Refashion blog,so that others may share the joy that thy thriftyness brings!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Ooooh good luck!! I really want to do this but am thinking am I trying to do too much? On the other hand I do need to spend less on clothes, clothes that I buy never fit right anyway. OOoo decisions. If I don't do it, it will end up like the knit olympics all over again, me wishing that I had joined.
xx

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home