Friday, May 26, 2006

The Pledge

The Wardrobe Refashion Pledge

I, Mamalonglegs,

Pledge that I shall abstain from the purchase of "new" manufactured items of clothing,for the period 6 months.

I Pledge that I shall refashion, renovate, recylcle pre-loved itemsfor myself for the term of my contract.

I Pledge that I shall create and craft items of clothing for myselfwith my own hands infabric, yarn or other medium for the term of my contract.

I Pledge that I will share the love and post a photo of myrefashioned, renovoated, recylcled, crafted or created item of clothingon the Wardrobe Refashion blog,so that others may share the joy that thy thriftyness brings!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Ooooh good luck!! I really want to do this but am thinking am I trying to do too much? On the other hand I do need to spend less on clothes, clothes that I buy never fit right anyway. OOoo decisions. If I don't do it, it will end up like the knit olympics all over again, me wishing that I had joined.
xx

8:21 PM  
Blogger naturallynice said...

Hiya, great to read your blog and get an update of the lovely things you do, you get and you pledge! Looking forward to see more fantastic creations. So jealous now!

esther

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home