Friday, March 19, 2010

Knit on the Net, Issue 10

A little while ago, my lovely friend Susan asked me if she could interview me for her online Knitting Magazine, Knit on the Net
I was really honoured to be asked, and I think I wrote a thesis answering all her questions ;)
You can read all my witterings here
She also asked me for some yarn to do some designing with, so I sent her a couple of skeins of the now nearly all gone (sobs) Superwash British Merino......and she came up with a gorgeous hat pattern, Evangeline which is totally free, so if you have any semi~solid DK knocking about you must try it out!!!



(Photos courtesy of Susan Crawford)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mildawg said...

Congratulations on your interview!
She did a fantastic job with the hat :)

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home