Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Twisted Woolly Toppers :D

My friend WoollyWormhead is releasing (for pre~order) her 3rd book of awesome hats this week!!!
I am so excited for her!!!!
I will be doing a "feature" blog post soon on the book, kinda like a book review I guess, as I was a test knitter for a few of the designs....only I will be hugely biased as I am a crazed fan girl lover of her hats, and have been for years :D
In fact, if I even look at another hat pattern i feel disloyal....heehee


If you'd like to see the pictures of the first 5 designs, you can go over to her blog......

The digital version of the book will be £9, and there will be a free *bonus* pattern for all digital and print orders taken before 21st March 2010!

I know that I for one will be "virtually" camping out for the paper copy.....wearing one of my new hats of course ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Woolly Wormhead said...

Thanks for the mention m'dear, but I ought to point out that it's my 3rd book! ;D

8:12 AM  
Blogger BabyLongLegs said...

School Girl error!!
All fixed now though........
Heeheehee

S xXx

12:55 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Also counting down! Lovely hat btw! I may just have a skein of aran weight waiting for the perfect hat...

6:35 PM  
Blogger Mildawg said...

Isn't she great with patterns? I love the yarn used in your hat.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home