Thursday, April 02, 2009

Purple and Green

I have got a real thing about purple and green at the moment. I am spinning purple and green, and I am dyeing a lot of purple and green too......and I saw this braid of Merino~tencel in Jo's shop, Limegreenjelly on etsy, and I just completely fell in love with it. Its so pretty looking, with the white streaks of tencel running through it, and the way the colours play together are just perfect for my current colour kick...

This is what I did today. This is "Iris", 2 strips of 70s merino and one of organic merino~silk...will make a beautiful springtime 3 ply yarn.
Listed over on Folksy, if you want a looksee :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Yum! I have tulips that purple colour.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Cinders said...

very nice. I love that top one

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home