Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I haz gotz Seeps!!




My most excellent sewing diva buddy, NicsKnots has made these knitting notions for me, as part of my Stone Soup Challenge purchase for March, and I think they are FAB!!
The lady she buys this particular fabric from calls them "Seeps".... **grins**
Nic's wares can be found on Folksy and also at Fyberspates (as well as on Etsy, Misi and various other places.....I dunno how she keeps up with it all.....lol)
I do rather suspect she's trying to take over the world, one little bag at a time.....which ain't no bag...ahem...BAD thing, as they are ace.... ;)
Thanks Nic!!!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Miffy said...

They are fantastic. Nic is so talented If only I could justify another needle roll or project bag LOL

9:30 AM  
Blogger Myrthestiek said...

The sheepy fabric rocks, so cute :o).

9:37 AM  
Blogger Nic said...

Personally, I don't think there is anything wrong with taking over the world with funky bags ;) At least it should be an organised and tidy place :D
I'm glad you like your seeps
xxx

11:13 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

The seeps are indeed very cool! And I do think Nic is trying to take over the world!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

They look fab! Love the Seeps

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home