Tuesday, December 09, 2008

*~*Sighs*~* Well, the time has finally come.....

To sell Louie...... SOBS
I have just acquired myself a Julia, from the wonderful JamMam (who's new wheel is spookily called Sarah, wooooo) so my beloved Louie is up for sale. I really don't want to part with him, but I cannot justify having 3 wheels.....really, I can't!! As much as I would love to have a Louet family, its just not practical...


He’s a Louet S10, and comes with 5 x 2 speed bobbins and 3 new 3 speed ones. I also have a bulky flyer and bulky bobbin for plying, and a homemade lazy kate extender and extra rack for it.



I am asking for £175, to be collected, as I really want to meet his new playmate.....:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Elly said...

Oh dear. So tempted. Let me know if no one else bites.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

If I had the room... And you could have visiting rights on weekends! Sorry I can't give Louie a good home, but I'm sure someone will.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awww, shame I ain't got the money yet. Plus I really want to do sock yarn!

I hope Louie finds a good home ;)

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home