Friday, November 14, 2008

Excited.....me??



Finally, after so long trawling etsy, I have finally found some Targhee fibre, within my price range and enough for a 3 ply!!!
Called "Live and Let Ply", it's 2 equal pieces of combed top, dyed in complementary colorways and intended to be plied together. Hurrah!!! And I have oodles of solid merino to choose from to make another ply....perfectamundo!!!! Yes, dear fibre lovers, it had to come and live with me and be my friend.......
I bought it from Craztcatfibers lovely, lovely lady.......and great customer service......!!!
Now.....I'll be stalking my postman, for SURE....... muahahaha

5 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

Woweee that is gorgeous.. will be watching out to see how this one looks when plied.. gonna be fabulous!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

I don't even spin, but now I want to learn just so I can play with this!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Woot woot! Great find, we'll be stalking you to see you spinning it!!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Miffy said...

Those are gorgeous! Can't wait to see it spun and knitted up.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Those colours are just to dye for. I love em. So vibrant.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home