Saturday, May 26, 2007

Seven things about me

Here are the rules:"Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog."

My seven things:

1) I have a *thing* about hanging out my washing. It all has to be put out in order, tee shirts, L/S tees, then trousers...etc (all in person order too...) I never hang out my underwear.
2) I am a Rock Chick...
3) Although not *girly*, I love shoes and handbags...they have to be my "style" though :)
4) I have more "friends" on the 'net than I do in real life.
5) I have knitted stuff since I was about 4, and am a real fibre snob. This is due to not being able to handle a lot of fibres due to having very sensitive skin.
6) I went to boarding school at the age 11 and stayed till I was 18
7) I am vegetarian

I am not going to tag anyone, but I have done this meme because Yoshimi tagged me, and she's my friend....in real life...*gasps*


1 Comments:

Blogger Yoshimi said...

Iwas hoping you would reveal something major, and shoews and handbags, well that is a shock! Congrats on the house. I'm sure you can tell me all about it on Tuesday. OOOh lots of goss for s&b

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home