Saturday, May 12, 2007

Urrrgh blaaah

Have been feeling really "Urrrgh blaaah" all week, no inclination for anything at all...even my knitting has suffered (which is bad) as I have people waiting for stuff...
Been sickening for something too, which is the reason for the urrrgh blaaah...which has reared its ugly head now...so hopefully its on the way out. Aching, coughing, snotting (you know the drill)...having to look after the house, run about after 2 kids all whilst feeling urrrgh blaaah... *sigh* Although I wouldn't want to be anything but a mother, the drawbacks of this Gig are huge with respect to urrrgh blaaah...you can't just say f**k it, I am staying in bed till this goes away...
Was my husband's birthday yesterday, and I went to bed at 10pm, 'cos I was just dead on my feet....don't think he was very impressed, but what can I say? And today, my kids have been invited to their cousin's birthday party at TwinLakes Park in Melton Mowbray, and again I've had to cry off...not because I don't want to go, but because I can't physically do it. if I am to make any kind of recovery I have to rest....
I hate Urrrgh blaaah......

8 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Urrrgh blaaah indeed! Get well soon.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Knittingmummy said...

I know exactly what you mean sometimes you just want a little time to be left alone and just be ill don't you.
I am wishing you a quick recovery.
God bless
Amanda.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Nickerjac said...

Sorry you're feeling so rough x

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awe sorry your feeling all urrggg blah. hope you better soon XXX

12:05 AM  
Blogger Yoshimi said...

Hi Hun, I hope you don't mind, i've just tagged you for "7 Things"

8:27 PM  
Blogger rosy said...

hiya!
hope you're feeling a whole lot better now
love rosy xx

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't mess I just didn't know how to get the photo's on..honest
Hope u feeling better now and u back to ya knittin.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

I know that feeling, I too feel the same, but blogging helps!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home