Sunday, January 28, 2007

Happy Birthday to meeeeeee :o)

Well, today I hit 35......and am feeling like crap ....like someone has been jumping up and down on my chest, and I have pains in my back and earache too Must've caught a chill last night, whilst out on the town.What a old git!
We had a fab time last night, went to a lovely family run Italian restuarant in the city, then onto a pub called The Musician to see what it was like, as Phil is going to be playing a gig there in March :) Luckily for us, there was a band playing "My Generation", a tribute to The WHO. They were great...and we had plenty of beer :) Got a taxi back about 1.20am, and then I was shopping on the internet in a drunken haze at 2am....hahahaha....no I didn't buy anything.
Got some lovely gifts though. My beautiful DH got me a sterling silver and Amber ring, which is stunning (I'll post a picture of it tomorrow), so LUSH goodies from my boys, and some money, which I am so tempted to blow on a set of Troll Beads as if I just bank it, it'll be absorbed into the household budget and I won't end up getting owt.
Had a lovely lie in this morning, was very weird not having the kids in the house. We went down to PILs mid afternoon to pick them up, and they'd helped their Nana bake a chocolate cake!!!! So I got to blow out candles and everything.... I am off to bed in a minute, but just wanted to post an entry into Blogger on my birthday :o)
Night Night Blogland

3 Comments:

Blogger rosy said...

happy birthday!!
glad you had such a good day!
i looked at the troll beads - they are beautiful - i hope you do get some!
love
rosy x

5:35 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

Happy birthday!!!
I hope you had a good day and are feeling better soon.
You know the soup book? Its £9 in Tesco if you haven't bought it from Amazon already.
Nic
xx

8:21 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Happy Birthday!
Sorry it's a bit late, have only just got back from holiday :)
can we have a picture of the ring then :p
S x

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home