Sunday, January 21, 2007

I have been tagged.....

"Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 5 facts about yourself. Then choose 5 people you want to tag and list their names. Then leave a comment on their blog letting them know they’ve been tagged."

5 things about me........

  • I once sat next to Mick Hucknall on a plane, going from Manchester to Paris. It was in his curly ginger afro and braces phase....... *sigh* He was reading Viz, and frowned at me alot, as I was smoking...he was sitting in a smoking seat tho, so I felt absolved :)
  • I am 35 in 6 days....
  • Ohh.....I'll soon have a WEBSITE all of my own (hahahahaha)
  • I have a bit of a *thing* about washing being put out properly on the washing line, with co-ordinated pegs...you know the kind of order I mean, all trousers together, in order of size....
  • If I ever had a little girl, her name would be Rachel Amber...

Dunno who on earth I will tag.......!

2 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

I bet the washing line is the most presentable part of our home, anytime! I have a thing about washing and ironing! Actually tomorrow is ironing day!

1:23 AM  
Blogger Nic said...

LOL at your washing line thing. I be the washing looks smart on the line ;o)
Wooo website.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home