Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sorry I have been so quiet :(

It has been pretty stressful here for the last couple of weeks. Its really been getting me down, and havn't had the energy or the inclination to do very much, except wallow in self pity!
As you may recall, we had a huge leak from the bathroom through to the kitchen at the end of August, and have since had the go ahead from the insurance people to get people in to refit it/do the necessary work.
We went on our 'olidays to Blackpool for a week (which was fab) and came back *hoping* it would all be done.....well it wasn't, and it was a mess :( Nothing was right, or thats how it felt anyway because the "finishing touches" were just bodged.
So the last two weeks have just entailed having people in my house from 8am till 4pm finishing things, re-doing things and just generally *being there*..... bah humbug
Anyway....heres a few piccies of the 95% finished job..........

This is taken from the hallway....



This one is taken from the dining room.... before and after shots here





This used to be filled, ceiling to floor with units....I wanted units above the fridge, but due to a "error" in measuring up (snarls) I could only have them on one side *sigh*




And finally, this is where my fridge used to be...I now have a larder!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home