Friday, March 19, 2010

March Madness!!!

I am sorry I have been very quiet on the blogging front......things have been crayzeemad here of late!!
Both my boys have their birthdays within 4 days of each other, one turning 11 this year, the other 7.... :)
I am also madly preparing for a show, Make, Do and Knit, on
Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th March, which is to be held in the beautiful surroundings of the historic Grade II listed Bluecoat School in the charming and lively suburb of Wavertree in Liverpool.
I hope you peeps who live near the venue can come and say hello..and if you bring me cake, you may get an unexpected discount ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Noodles said...

I am going to Make, Do and knit - well that is the current plan

It's easier for me to get too being on the wrong side of the pennines these days :0)

12:21 PM  
Blogger Mildawg said...

Happy belated birthday to your boys!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home