Wednesday, May 06, 2009

hmmm......been thinking

I am a big thinker. Sometimes I can talk myself in/out of things about 100 times a day, and a lot of this has been going on lately.
I am doing a show in June (Ravelry Day in Coventry) and you have no idea how much soul searching I have done about it!!! I have nearly thrown all my toys out of the pram on a number of occasions and just given up.
The problems for me are will I have enough stock, will people buy my stuff when there will be so many other people there, will all my hard work have been for nothing, and will I be left with egg all over my face?
Well, I have decided. I am going to stop all this silly nonsense. I CAN do it, my dyeing IS up to it, people WILL come and see me...even if it is only to laugh at my measly efforts at playing with the big boys ;)

14 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

your work is gorgeous, don't be so silly :-p

8:21 PM  
Blogger Linz Knits Now said...

You CAN, You WILL, You IS, You ARE!!!

Sorted ;)

9:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your dyeing is beautiful and I am sure will be flying off the table :)

12:02 AM  
Blogger H said...

I think you will do amazingly well, you were the first person I ever bought fibre from, and the first person I would go to for more fibre and yarn. I wish I could go to the rav day, I would probably bring home half your stock.
Now don't be so silly and think more possitively

8:46 AM  
Blogger Nic said...

I think its normal to panic and have these though. I do! But you will be fine, people will love your yarn and fibre. Stop thinking, keep dying ;)
xxx

9:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I already know at least 3 people are coming to your stall. And the yarn in the issue of the Knitter in which Rav Day was advertised looked suspicsiously like yours as well.....

Don't worry so much.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Clair Coult said...

I think everyone has already said it. You can do it, you know people love your stuff!

:D

2:50 PM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

If i remember to come, i will definitely buy some of your yarn!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Don't be daft, you will be just fine, you are one of the big boys!
Yes stop this nonsense at once, and remember it's meant to be fun too!

7:17 PM  
Blogger dottyspots said...

(((hugs))) I'm sure you will be fine.

I rather long overdue a visit to Coventry to visit a friend (have had to cancel twice, once my illness, t'other, hers).

8:43 PM  
Blogger AC said...

just seen this post...your yarn and fibre is totally stunning...go for it gal..your just as good if not far better than the most big names.
Take care,
Alison.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

You'll be great. Even though I am not a woolly person, I think your work is great. You have a great eye for colour. I am sure you'll have a very popular stall.

Love Sasha

2:15 PM  
Blogger Knittingmummy said...

100% you can fit in with the big boys. you stuff is great and perfect dyeing. Go for it girl.lol :-)

9:21 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

You'll be fine hun, it's perfectly OK to get the jitterbugs before a big event!

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home