Friday, April 17, 2009

RIP Red Dwarf

Ugh.......it's taken me this long just to be able to talk about how APPALLING the "Back to Earth" easter special was, and I won't bore you with all my rants.
Not a laugh in sight...which is what bothered me the most, especially RiMMeR (an internet "ego" of mine)

So I took these photos...in memorium of the good old days, when kippers were smoked and the smeg wasn't quite as apparent as it was of late.... 'specially like the one of me and the husbeast...... :)


3 Comments:

Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said...

watched the first episode and didn't bother with the rest - used to watch it years back and wondered if my sense of humour had changed. Glad to know I've likely stayed the same and it was lack of funny that stopped me laughing. Love the pics.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Louiz said...

I agree. It was very sad.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Erssie said...

RD...It was stilted, it was jaded, it sounded like a rehearsal rather than the real thing and everyone looked bitter to be there!

Sad, sad, sad. I was beginning to think perhaps it was me who had changed and that my humour is not satisfied in the same way,.....but I hope its them and not me!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home