Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fluffy Post today :)

I recieved the loveliest fluffy post today.......not very exciting to some, but for me its the holy grail !!!!

Superwash Corriedale, oh me, oh my......

***grinneth***

Got some in the oven, right now...just couldn't wait to get some colour on it.......!!!! I'll post pictures tomorrow.....!!!
The good news is, I have 500g of it left to sell, it won't be cheap, £10 per 100g.....but uuuhmmmmmmm....nomnomnom...well, it all depends on how it spins....I might keep it all for me... ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Come on, come on, we want to see pics!!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

wouldn't 500g be great for a something bigger...a garment even!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

waiting on pics...very impatiently!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home