Sunday, August 03, 2008

Spunky Mama!!!


Another 3 ply yarn, this one has consumed my every waking moment since Thursday, finished plying it at 12.30 last night !!! I have called it "Spunky Mama" as it has one ply of Spunky Eclectic merino/cashmere, one ply of Falkland, bought from Artis-Anne's shop on etsy, Mam a Mi, and a ply of solid deep purple Merino.

I absolutely love it, it is soooooo soft, and its bloomed to almost twice the size it was when I finished it last night!!!! I hav'nt got round to doing the yardage and WPI yet, but there is 160g of it.....and its roughly Aran....

Now, what to knit with it???
Or should I just keep it to stroke?

5 Comments:

Blogger yvette said...

That is gorgeous :)

6:38 AM  
Blogger Miffy said...

That is lovely! Can't wait to see how it knits up.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

Oh wow that is truly beautiful , what a great combo and I lobe the name ;) . I too look fwd to seeing it knit up
Also love your batik work in previous post

10:10 AM  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

lobe !!! do I mean LOVE :) duh dees ole fingers o mine

10:11 AM  
Blogger Knittingmummy said...

I would stroke it for a while and then use it if it was me.lol
Amanda.x

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home