Tuesday, June 03, 2008

busyBusyBUSY!!!

Phew....I have dyed over a kilo of wool sofar this week....and its only Tuesday!!! Another kilo to go......and then I am definitely having a rest.....hehehe
I finished these the other day, they are a medium, and they are in the shop. They are made from KraftyKoala "Prism" Organic Merino Aran......and some turquoise Organic Merino I dyed up myself.
This is for a custom order, "Caramel Candy" Organic Merino Aran

These are for the same custom order, its "Lottieru" on Organic Merino Aran.....its come out soooo well!!



And last but not least, this is some BFL/Corriedale handspun Aran, that I have overdyed in the "Storm" colourway...I love this yarn, I really do. Its for a VERY special project ***grins***

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Myrthestiek said...

Busy bee you are! All look great.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Knittingmummy said...

I love the colours please do Lottieru in double knit for the shop, please.lol
Amanda.x

9:30 AM  
Blogger Lick My Sticks said...

I'm normally not a big "blue" person, but wow, I love that last yarn!! BEAUTIFUL job on all of them! (And the longies)

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home