Sunday, April 13, 2008

Owwwwww :(

Was moving some boxes around the other day, trying to clear our life laundry from the old loft, and have aggravated my poorly shoulder :( So thats meant no knitting, or spinning for a few days, which as you can imagine has driven me loopy.

I have also realised that sock knitting aggravates it too, which saddens me BIG TIME, as I love knitting socks :(

We also have another poorly in the house, my eldest son has tonsillitis. He's well on the way to recovery now though, as we caught it early and he was on anti B's within hours of looking ill. I suffered with it a lot as a child, recurrently at one point in fact, so I recognised the signs.

On a brighter note, I am participating in a bag swap on Ravelry and I've finished mine!! Well, the knitting part anyway. Its in the washing machine as I type...hope I don't ruin it *wink*
I am so pleased with it!!! When I have posted it and my swappee has recieved it, I will blog it on my shared WoollyMamas blog. I am even contemplating writing up the pattern and submitting it to Ravelry....... shock horror! It'll be painful extracting the pattern from my head, but I am willing to suffer for my art......hehehehe

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Ouch!
Hope you and Dan are feeling better soon, and you're back to knitting again!
SarahM x

11:19 PM  
Blogger Miffy said...

Oh no!!! Poor you - no knitting or spinning. Hope it is better soon. And hope Dan is soon back on his feet again.

Can't wait to see the bag too :)

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope u both better soon.
There are sum nasty bugs oop north. glad I down in the healthy south.
And remember rest, rest n rest for achy shoulders xxxxx

8:33 PM  
Blogger lottie said...

i prescribe stella!!!!

hugs hun and can't wait to see the bag

give dan a big squidge from me!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Knittingmummy said...

Hope you are feeling better. I just bought some of your DK, you are so naughty tempting me like that.lol.
Amanda.x

1:24 PM  
Blogger Knittingmummy said...

I just had to post to say you are amazing I got my parcel this morning!!! I am not actually sure how you did this, but I am very impressed. Its beautiful. Thanks.
Amanda.xx

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home