Monday, March 24, 2008

New colours!!!

Mothers Day, inspired by a flower gift I was given by my children :)
Treehugger, inspired by a tree at the bottom of my garden....the colours are just amazing
Enchanted, my first proper attempt at sock yarn!!!

Chocolate Candy, I came up with this colourway to match a nappy.....as a custom dye :)
And this is Autumn Leaves, inspired by the colours a Virginia Creeper goes through before it drops its leaves



These are all new colourways, listed in the shop :)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Myrthestiek said...

Beautiful! The first and last are absolutely favorites :)

7:17 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

Oooh I love the Mothers Day one and last one too!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Miffy said...

Those colours are fab, and I have found the perfect way to get my Enchanted fix ;)

1:00 PM  
Blogger Liss said...

Chocolate Candy and Treehugger get my vote :D

6:09 PM  
Blogger lottie said...

i'm drooling over the enchanted!!!!!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Katidids said...

I had to wipe the drool off my keyboard!! Fantastic fibers, cant wait for my new order!

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home