Friday, October 12, 2007

Spinning Sarah???




50g of my very own handspun yarn!!! OMG!!!
Its got far too much twist in it in places, and it was a real faff plying it on the spindle (as the spindle is only little and only holds about 10g of yarn before it starts wobbling)...but I love it!!!
Its a mix of merino pencil roving I got for felting, and the beautiful corriedale roving that Sarah bought me.....
*dances happily* in my hole.....yes, the hole is big enough for dancing, spinning, plying and knitting.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Yoshimi said...

Wow you is a natural....I see a wheel on the horizon...Ooh spinning parties...fiber, chocolate, beer and pretty spinning things..watch out woolfest 2008!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

wow, wonderful work:) Does that mean you'll be spinning,dyeing,knitting in future. Ohhh I see sheep in your future. Sarah will be buying fleeces:))
thanks for your lovely comment on my blog I do appreciate it

5:32 PM  
Blogger lottie said...

i say hun you could keep your own sheep in the new garden!!! it's big enough and means no more mowing the lawn lol.

Seriously hun it looks fab and i think a trip to Wingham before christmas is in order!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh it's pretty!

It looks like old fashioned striped candy.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home