Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Poorly me

I have a bad cold...which is verging on flu, as I ache all over. I think I may be over the worst of it though, as I spent most of yesterday sleeping.
My boys were brilliant, we went to the village to post some parcels and do a few other things, and we popped into the library on the way home, as they are both doing The Big Wild Read Joel saw a DVD he wanted, so we got that out, had lunch at home then I crashed out on the sofa, while they watched TV etc. When Phil got home I moved from the sofa to bed....and that was it :)
Some good news on the house front, we're going to be completing on the house we're buying a week on Thursday!!!
Just need to sell this one now.....anyone fancy it??? *smiles sweetly*
I am sure it will shift quicker once we're not in it though...there is only so much de-cluttering you can do with 2 kids.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Urgh - nasty sounding lurgy - hope you're feeling much better tomorrow.

Great news about the house though.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Nickerjac said...

Hope you are feeling better soon :)

9:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awww hope you feel better soon.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home